Monday, February 12, 2007

Husband "waking up"?

I think maybe my husband is waking up to the fact that we have a situation that he can't sleep through. He has agreed to "read" Breggin's "Your Drug May Be Your Problem". Most likely he will not read cover to cover but hopefully will read enough so he can realize that these issues are not all in "Honey's" mind... and maybe he will understand that his suggestion to just stop taking the Zoloft (cold turkey) would do more damage.
He carries on like this is all my problem since I was the one who initiated the first appointment to the doctor with Honey's sadness. I was the one who started it. Well, maybe I did, but it was out of concern and I had no idea that it would lead to all of this.
I hope he will gain something from reading so he will (Well, I guess I first hope he will take some time to READ and hear the message)
I hope he can finally help me and Honey by sharing the burden.

No comments: