Wednesday, February 28, 2007

world turned upside-down but set back a little straighter- Part 2

Well,
although my heart hurt and I felt and unbelievable rage, I kept it together for Honey. I was "unshocked" (as I have told to react to most anything she says) and I think she felt accepted and loved and she knew it was the right thing to tell me.
The next day, I found some most wonderful, caring, compasionate help for Honey. That very day a dear sweet woman sat with Honey and listened and listened and listened.
I think Honey lost 10 pounds of burden in those 2 hours.
Honey will meet with this great helper every week until Honey is ready to move on.
I KNOW Honey will heal.
I think she is on the right road now.
I know there will be ups and downs.
I know she is not out of the woods... but at least we can see the clearing.
It might be far away, but we can see the sun, the clearing is there.

No comments: