Monday, March 12, 2007

Honey asked for prayer

As Honey was getting ready for school today she said "Pray for me mom." I asked if there was anything in specific, "No, just pray for my whole day."
So, I pray and will continue.
God knows, He knows what she needs.
It has been almost 2 weeks since she faced school and her demons there.
I remember being a child/youth and how hard it was to go back, especially after an extended break. How hard it must be for Honey-- to face evil in the eye at any given moment.
Last time she was at school, she was feeling symptoms of withdrawal, and it was harder than "Honey normal"
Hoping her day is going well.
Softball starts today as well.
I have many concerns about her playing.
I have not voiced any of them.
She will know if it is a good choice.
She will need to decide.

No comments: