Sunday, March 11, 2007

Things are settling down...

Well, I do think things are starting to settle down a bit.
Honey appears and says that she is feeling much better
(since the withdrawal problem caused by the Teva form of sertraline).
She appears more grounded, less irritable and anxious. She continues to have muscle pain and her concentration might be a bit messed up? Sleep continues to be an issue, but I think it will be a huge issue until she is free from the Zoloft.
And I feel a sense of relief and a sense of peace, like I can let go of this a little bit (in a way)
I know now that she is on the right road.
She has what she needs as far as the right medication (read also as poison)
in the oral concentrate Zoloft.
She has her doctors understanding, backing and support.
She has gained some personal confidence in this journey.
She has gained some personal knowledge in her situation that she didn't have before.
We have started the transition to the liquid (from the tablet) in a slow process.
She will be off and running soon!
I know I need to start taking better care of me.
Doing more than existing to get her through another day of this mess.
I know that when I am feeling less than good, I am less than good to Honey, Tootsie and all the rest.
Stephany reminds me that this is my journey.
I may be walking alongside Honey in her journey, but I have a journey too.
I want to celebrate my journey

1 comment:

soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.