Wednesday, March 14, 2007

Letter from the doctor concerning 504/IEP

I wonder what I would want a letter from the doctor to say in regards to a 504 plan for Honey? I feel like I would have to "ghostwrite it" lol, because I still dont think health provider "gets it"- I know Honey has her support, but I dont know how much provider understands.
We just saw provider though, and she knows Honey is struggling. She knows that once this struggle is over (due to generic Zoloft), Honey will begin a slow taper off this crap.
Stephany, I just received your comment from the "bad night"post. I will look for the websites/books on the sidebar of your blog. So for the most part, is this something that I would start now to be implimented by next fall (start of next school year)?

1 comment:

soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.