Monday, March 19, 2007

New thought on liquid Zoloft

ok, bad day today.
Honey seems like there is no reason for it, she just feels bad/sad.
She seems lethargic.
I am thinking that if this continues, she is looking at withdrawal again :(
Though I cant be sure (no map, you know), I might have to assume it. Not sure how long to wait this one out? Oh, how I wish she would wake up feeling great tomorrow morning-- or even stay home but feel better/more stable as the day progressed and go to school feeling well on Wed. Well, if withdrawal is the case, I think what we could do is use no more than 6.25 mg of liquid at a time (the rest tablet- 1.25 of a tablet). We could taper the 6mg's of liquid and once she is done with that cycle (tapering the 6mg liquid- at 2 or less mg at a time) then she could drop another 6mg from her tablet dose and take it as liquid instead and then drop that 6mg's and repeat (and repeat and repeat...)
I will have to see how things go and how she feels- but that might be more successful, now that I think about it, then trying to get down to just 12.5mg in tablet and the rest liquid.
Redrawing the map... good thing we are using pencil.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

poor girl. is this the third day blah, as in what stephany referred to the other day?

soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.