Wednesday, March 21, 2007

~~~~~~Honey's Affirmations~~~~~~






I have the ability to handle this.
Nothing is worth losing my sanity over.
I am beautiful!
I love myself for who I am.
I am able to handle any problem I face.
I am a rich treasure ready to be found.
I am loved by many people.
I am smart.
There are interesting things happening in my life daily.
I am on the road to success.
I can handle all the changes that come my way.
I am strong.
God loves me.
God has a wonderful plan for me.
I am an interesting person.
I care about other people.
I make good decisions.
I am an excellent student.
I am a helpful person.
I am creative.

3 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Honey's mom said...

If you mean did she make the art work, yes, she did. She is pretty proud of them. They are hanging thoughout the house in key places. She also has several that she has been reading before bed- trying to keep a positive/healthy mind before bed (nightmares).
She found several of the affirmations (the actual sayings) online, but once she got the hang of it, I think she did some on her own.

soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.