Saturday, March 24, 2007

Honey's dilemmas

Honey has so much to consider.
It is overwhelming for her.
She IS feeling somewhat-much better (now that she is back on tablets only- no liquid/zoloft)
She needs to consider if she wants to WAIT until summer to transition to liquid zoloft OR if she wants to take some time off of school and do it NOW, then once recovered work as a homebound student until she is caught up and ready to go back.
I dont feel it is my decision to make-- but I might have to step in and make it for her once I know a few things- first, HOW LONG might transitioning to zoloft take? Our helper, Catherine, has told me that we could do it "quickly" (transition at 25% increments) but I dont know yet how long we wait at each interval. I have an email out to her, and once we have her guesstimate, it will be easier to see the best option for Honey right now (in my opinion).
She also is considering softball. She is playing "just for fun" not worried about making varsity, not worrying about "starting" or any of that. But is concerned (as I have been) that it is "too much right now". She will have to make the decision. As I told her, if she really wants to play, play and if she finds it is TOO much, drop out, stay on as a manager or whatever.
Also, she is co-captain of her school's color guard group with the marching band (they perform with colorful flags with the marching band) Is this too much she wonders? For her, it is one of the truly joyful things she does.
so much to think about. Dilemmas

4 comments:

soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nunya said...

i agree with you stephany... i think too much emphasis is placed on school and not enough is placed on enjoying your childhood.

soulful sepulcher said...
This comment has been removed by the author.